Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday Favorites

This time next week, it will be my FAVORITE Friday of the year. THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! Hanging on by my fingertips, but hangin' on.....
Now for this week's favorites!

{ONE}
I'm a known lover of books, so doing a review over the ones I've read lately was one of my favorite things I did this week. You can read that post here. I love reading and am always on the hunt for the next good book!

{TWO}
I ordered this teacher life sign from That Inspired Chick's  Etsy shop for my new 5th grade (!!!!) classroom. New classroom means new classroom decor!  I CAN'T WAIT!!


{THREE}
I owe this favorite to my fabulous co-worker, who is always on the hunt for a deal! Brace yourselves, but they are on sale for $13.59. YES MA'M.
Just go ahead and click here.
While I was it, I swooped these up, too.
Get them here.
You're welcome.

{FOUR}
I feel like I won the lottery with this little Jon Jon. I'm part of several FB groups that re-sale smocked clothing and had inquired about a Jon Jon similar to this one. (Actually, it was last year's "Oh, Toodles.") However, the girl who was selling it went completely MIA and never responded. Boo. So I did some research and found the company who originally sold the Jon Jon. An email and a day later, this baby was on it's way to me! 
Bo is ALL about Mickey and friends and I just thought this was the cutest thing, so I'm really excited he'll get to wear it this summer. 
If you're in need of any kind of cutesy clothes, I can't say enough good things about The Smocking Bug. Super customer service!!!

7 more sleeps til Summer!!!

Happy Weekend! 














2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the little Mickey outfit. I'm a HUGE reader too, so that's awesome! I still need to read something by Colleen Hoover.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You surely do! It Ends With Us should be your 1st!!

      Delete