Wednesday, April 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday: April 2017


Woo-hoo it's What's Up Wednesday! 
This post is part of a link up done with Shay, Mel and Sheaffer.

{WHAT WE'RE EATING THIS WEEK}
I have nothing earth shattering to share here. We're eating the same 'ol same 'ol. Spaghetti, meatloaf, Zaxby's, leftovers, cereal, whatever. Planning to do better in the kitchen come summertime. 

{WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT}
Our very nice Spring Break...
..and the Wild Adventure we had! 

{WHAT I'M LOVING}
All this beautiful sunshine!!

{WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO}
It's April in the big GA so let the pool time commence! Just as I suspected, Bo is just as enamored with the pool and extra outside time this year as he was last year.
And of course, we are always making time for our Ella B. Those two lovies actually went and stood where we asked them to when we told them we wanted a picture. However, this is as close as they would get to one another. One baby step at a time.

{WHAT I'M DREADING}
Not one thing.

{WHAT I'M WORKING ON}
End of the year odds and ends!
4 Mondays stand between me and summer break.

{WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT}
You'll have to keep reading to see this answer. :)

{WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING}
So, I finally got around to reading this book and HOLY GUACAMOLE it was so good; everybody was right in their review! Love love love it. The only reason I didn't finish it the day I started was because I had to do things like go to work and be a mom. I actually woke up early to finish reading. I'm now a committed Colleen Hoover fan and have ordered Hopeless to dive into this weekend. I'd love some more recommendations!

{WHAT I'M LISTENING TO}
Still loving this podcast! Lots of answers, but still lots of questions. I can't wait to see how Payne wraps this all up. If that can be done.
And to fill up the time in between new UAV podcasts, I've started listening to Serial. I realize this one is from 2014 but I'm just getting on the podcast train and this one was recommended by a lot of people. I swear I'm not all dark and twisty, reading The Girl on the Train made my stomach hurt, but these stories just have me hooked!

{WHAT I'M WEARING}
I'm on the hunt for a bathing suit. Hoping this weekend I fix this problem.

{WHAT I'M DOING THIS WEEKEND}
This girl and I are headed to the beach and it is LOONNNGG overdue. I can't wait to sleep so hard I wake up with sheet lines on my face and eat a meal while breathing between each bite. Also, BEACH!!

{WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH}
Summer Break!
{WHAT'S NEW}
Wweellll, I got a NEW JOB!! I am SO pumped! I love my current job (teaching Pre-K) and am so very grateful that my boss hired me straight out of school. However, I have been praying for a job in the local system for a while now and it is finally happening! God's timing is perfect and I can't wait to see what is in store in this next chapter for me.

Have a Happy Hump Day! 




2 comments:

  1. Serial is SO good!
    And, I want to read It Ends with Us... I also heard it was great!
    Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Stop whatever you're doing & read that book!

      Delete