Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: Favorite Pictures


I think this Show and Tell Tuesday topic is the one I've been most excited about. I LOVE pictures! When I make a new friend I want to see pictures of their entire life; babyhood to weddings and everything in between. I can't wait to look through the link-up at everyone's pictures today! A picture is truly worth a thousand words. 

And I should tell you that I'm not abiding by the 'Top 5 Picture' rule. 
Sorry. :)
There is no possible way I could limit myself to 5 favorite pictures. I mean, I could, but that decision would come after days of deliberation. Sooo, I have made 2 categories for today.
Category 1: Top 10 Professional Pictures (All taken by Brandi.)
Category 2: Top 10 Personal Pictures
And these are just Bo pictures. I couldn't throw in childhood, college, and wedding, too. (I do admit I have a slight problem when asked to pick my favorite anything. Except fast food. My favorite is always Chick-Fil-a.)

Top 10 Professional Pictures
 I have this on canvas in black and white. I will forever be wishing to go back to this cuddly newborn for some more sweet snuggles.


 The blanket that is in the basket was made for Bo by my grandma. I have numerous outfits sewn by her and one of her traditions was sewing a blanket for each grandchild. The blankets were always kept secret until the babies were born and then she would gift them at the hospital. I was so excited to see what Bo's would look like. I'm so very thankful that he has one. 

 Bo at 8 months.


 Something I love about Brandi is that she always manages to capture "Bo." The little finger is in his mouth, the expression in the picture above-are just so him at that age. And we were only there 30 minutes!! She's magical. 


 Bo at 1 year. 

 His hair was so long and those curls....


I could kiss the fat right off those cheeks! 

Top 10 Personal Pictures
 This was taken while I was still on maternity leave after a poop that required bathing to be cleaned. I have it framed in my living room. If I absolutely had to pick a favorite, it would probably be my #1. I can't believe I was able to capture this moment. (And it was taken on my phone!)

 Our Christmas card 2015. 

 Easter 2016

I love this for so many reasons.
1. It was taken on our first Mother's Day.
2. It was also the day both babies were dedicated to the church.
3. Courtney and I showed up in almost identical dresses. (They were the same color.)
4. Look at those babies smiling at each other! Total love.

 Another totally spontaneous and can't believe I captured it moment. "Where's the bird, Bo?" 

 My favorite family picture to date because we are all smiling. First time for everything!

 And I melt...

 Going for a Christmas card in 2016....I love it!

And the next 2 are my top 2 favorite funny pictures. Because you always go for the perfect, smiling, everybodylook, wearealmostdone shot, but these turn out to be the ones you look and laugh at most. 

 Ella did NOT want to sit by Bo anymore. She was done. And instead of rescue her, we laughed and took 10 more pictures. Bo just didn't understand.

This is real life. Well, actually, no it's probably not. If it were really real life, only one grown up would be smiling. And it wouldn't be a mom. 

So, those are some of my very favorite Bo pictures. I'm still having a hard time committing to this as the final decision. I hate picking favorites!! But I loved looking through all my pictures from the past year and a half and laughing and reminiscing. And Thank the good Lord I have so many, because if not I may not remember half of it. 


This post is part of a link up done with Andrea!

6 comments:

  1. Bo is solo cute. He looks like he is a sucker for the camera. Happy Tuesday!

    Abby
    Great Plains Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! Bo is so photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what wonderful happy pics!! You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete