Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Me.


So, this is me.

Well, this is me and my family; Colby, Bo and I. (I don't have a picture of me, alone, that doesn't date back to 2009 and I prefer to just leave that there.)
I've been a big fan of the Mix and Match Mama for a few years now, and I thought this would be a fun way to document life for my family, too. We'll see how long it lasts. 🙂
A few things about me:
1. I'm a southern girl. I've lived in south Georgia all my life and I can't imagine living anywhere else. I'm just not one of those that could pick up and go. I prefer my roots to wings.
2. I'm a teacher. I'm a lover of children. Give me a room full of wild and crazy kids to one adult any day. Kids are my calling; I don't know any other way to put it.
3. I LOVE SUMMER! A day spent by the pool or at the beach is like a little slice of heaven, in my book. Tanned skin, the smell of sunscreen, long days & late nights. Love. It.
4. I love Christmas time and also Disney and Dolly Parton.
5. I'm a reader; the old fashioned kind. Not a Kindle reader. I want to turn the pages, thanks. (My mom has been trying to give me a Kindle for years but I won't let her.)
6. Becoming a mom has been the absolute best adventure of my life. I love my boy so, so much. Getting to see the world through his eyes is just magical.

7. I'm a follower of Jesus. Here I am. Send me!

I think I'll stop with 7 because it seems like a good number. And I've got a whole blog to fill up, so no need to do it all at once.
P.S.-The name of this blog is My Boy Mom Blog; because right now, that's what I am. A boy mom. 100%Boy-Mom. One day soon that may change, but as of now, that's what I'm going with.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment