Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Favorites




So, a couple of my favorites from this week....

We'll start here.

Can this show get any better?! I laugh (loudly) and cry (not prettily) every episode. It is by far my favorite show in years. I've loved every episode, every character, and all the stories. Even this week when we all knew what was going to happen, we didn't really know, did we? It's just a great show. I think the last time I loved a show so much was Grey's Anatomy pre-Denny dying.

And now for these these...

I could just eat him up!


Our new tricks this week include but aren't limited to sitting on things that aren't meant to be sat on. This boy is a climber.


Also on our new list of tricks is jumping off said things that aren't meant for sitting on. He has no fear, he just jumps and expects that someone will always magically catch him. #boymom

And then this.


14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven." --Matthew 5:14-16

I feel like this verse is not only going to be my favorite this week, but perhaps, this entire year. My prayer each day is that my light shines for Him. I pray that somehow I can help bring glory to God each day and that others will see Him in me.

Friday Favorites is part of link up done with Erika!



No comments:

Post a Comment