Thursday, January 26, 2017

5 Things I Don't Do.



Here's a quick list of things I DON'T do well:

1.) Pain. I know, no one, 'likes' pain but I REALLY don't handle it well. I am not a tough girl, not at all. I may or may not be known for telling nurses/doctors/whoever, to "Wait, I'm just not ready," for them to start my I.V./give me a shot/prick my finger. Also, I need my hairdresser to count to 3 before removing the wax strips from my eyebrows. This is a part of myself that I have learned to embrace with open arms and I am not ashamed in the slightest.





2.) Hunger. Look, I'm all about having fun, going shopping, swimming, road trip, whatever. Just feed me first. Or let's lay out a plan of when we will be eating meals so I can plan to bring a snack if need be. I'm a much better version of myself when well fed.



3.) Wasps, Hornets, Bees, flying insects that sting. I AM TERRIFIED. My brother had to rescue you me from a hornet/wasp that was flying around my door and wouldn't let me in. And also from the one that was in my house flying around. Bo and I just patiently waited in the car. After hearing of these incidences, Colby bought me a can of Bee Bopper to keep in my purse. That does help, but I will be more prone to ask a stranger on the street to spray the stinging thing for me before I take a shot.




4.) Be hot. I'm always hot. If I'm cold, I'm sick. I was as hot natured as a menopausal woman BEFORE I got pregnant, but man, when I was pregnant (in the dead of summer, might I add!!) I felt like I was melting from the inside out. My ceiling fans run pretty much 24/7. I can walk in the room and tell when Colby has turned it off. That's what the basket full of blankets are for, beloved.



5.) The end of The Notebook. I haven't watched the end of The Notebook in, I would say, 10 years? Once Allie comes back with her suitcases and shrugs her shoulders at Noah up on the balcony, that's all folks! They lived happily ever after for years and years the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment